Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Pedicure and ...

This afternoon Juni and I went a couple of blocks away from the RV Park to a place called King's Nails. Run by a busy Asian couple (never did figure out which country they were from...), the shop had ten pedicure soaking chairs. Kim said that a few years ago they had five people working, but since the economy had gotten so bad, it was now just her and her husband.


Juni got a manicure while I got a pedicure, then she got a pedicure while I had my eyebrows waxed! I've always wanted to do it, but I thought it would hurt too much and always chickened out. Kim suggested doing it and since I didn't have time to think I said "Lets!" It does hurt! But it really wasn't that bad -- and I like the way it looks. Now I wonder how long it will be before it all grows out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment