Friday, September 5, 2014

Catch Up Day

We have been camping without a sewer connection for the last two weeks. The Alpine coaches were built with some of the largest waste storage tanks in the business. We were careful with our water usage. I only ran the dishwasher every two to three days (watching how many pans I used when I cooked, of course!). We didn't do laundry. We practiced our Son-in-law Scott's mantra, "If it's yellow, let it mellow."

Needless to say I needed to do laundry when we got here. I actually washed two loads in my Splendide washer before Forry had to empty the tanks this morning. I washed a couple more loads this morning and I'll plan on washing the sheets tomorrow.

I made goulash this evening for supper along with some crescent rolls. We had a dab left of the lovely raspberry freezer jam our friend Mary had brought us when she visited earlier this summer. So good!

No comments:

Post a Comment