Thursday, September 18, 2014

Moving Day Again

It really hasn't been two weeks since we moved, has it? This should be our last move in the Cheney area. After our two weeks here at Peaceful Pines, we will head down to the ranch to stay until after the  Mennonite Country Auction on October 4th

It was actually a fairly easy move today. It's so much easier when it is overcast and not so blinking hot. We slipped right into Site 14 just like we had been there before.

I spent most of the afternoon loading PDF files from my laptop computer to "the Cloud" so that I could download them from the Cloud to my iPad. They are all the files from the docket for next week's Executive Board meeting in Kansas City. The files are all in a "gathering place" that works on Internet Explorer, so of course, my iPad's Safari browser isn't supported by it.(Forry says it's all supposed to be teaching me patience...)

It was a gloomy enough day today that a pot of stew sounded good. This one had beef cubes, new carrots, a sweet potato, an onion, celery and of course, a good couple of splashes of red wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment