Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Packing Today

I leave tomorrow morning for Kansas City for Mennonite Church USA Executive Board meetings Thursday through Saturday morning. With the time change in this direction, I'll actually make it back to Spokane a little after five Saturday afternoon. Like almost always going east, I have to leave the day before in order to be there on time for a meeting that starts at one.

My main accomplishment today was getting my little carry-on packed. I'll only be gone two nights, so I don't need to take much. The nicest thing about it is being able to have all of the documents for the meeting on my iPad. No need to take along a computer, even a light weight one! Or reams of paper documents! I do like "the cloud!"

Now, my Sister Roxy is leaving early tomorrow morning (2 AM) on a REAL trip. She is heading on an extremely long flight to Bali! A gift from her hubby, the trip is designed for quilters. It will be interesting to see all of the beautiful batiks she brings back.

No comments:

Post a Comment