Saturday, September 27, 2014

Home Again

My flight was a bit early, so we were actually home and ready for bed by ten o'clock.

After this morning's meetings, I was picked up at the hotel by a friend from my National Rural Health Association days. Rob and Dennis took me out to the little river town of Weston, Kansas  for lunch and a good visit. It was so nice just to chat and catch up. Besides it was a beautiful warm, sunny afternoon for a drive. There are some fall colors of red and yellow starting to show.

The fellows dropped me off at the airport on the way back to Kansas City. I had a quick quiet flight to Minneapolis with a half full plane. Not so the last leg to Spokane -- that was a full, full flight complete with not one, but two screaming toddlers!

It's good to be home again!

No comments:

Post a Comment