Monday, December 29, 2014

Another Day

It may have gotten a little bit warmer today -- or maybe we're just getting used to the chilliness. When I went out for my walk this afternoon, I actually enjoyed the sunshine. According to the forecasters on the television, this cold system has spread throughout the entire country. I saw that San Antonio, Texas was reporting 41 degrees.

Today was laundry day. I wasn't sure how well the clothes would dry, but with the little electric heaters, they actually dried quite quickly. I haven't done any laundry since before Christmas, so I ended up doing four loads.

Eagle View RV Resort is  gradually filling up. There is still a great deal of coming and going, but the permanent spots seem to be filling up. Sandy, in the office, says that the week after New Years should see a full house. All of the snow birds who were waiting until after the holidays will soon be on their way. I do hope the weather gives them a warmer welcome then we've had the last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment