Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Rain?!!

There was a heavy thick-looking overcast this morning (compared to the high cirrus clouds we've had early the last couple of days. It was one of those mornings that just said "stay in bed, it's not light yet!"

We needed a few things we get at Costco, so headed into Mesa this afternoon. As we drove down Highway 87, we had a few drops of rain on the windshield -- I actually counted six or seven.

The Costco run was quick. It is a Tuesday afternoon, early mid-week, early in the afternoon and the store is packed. There are no electric carts available for Forry, so he decided to walk with me. All I really needed was some Vitamin C and Calcium and some TP. It was just too crowded to even want to look around at all of the holiday stuff. There is a line of people ten deep and two carts wide lined up waiting for cheesecake samples. (Forry said it was good, but cheesecake is not on my favorites list anyway - last thing I would do is wait in line for it!)

Bought some frozen mini-crabcakes and a box of refrigerator cinnamon rolls, my vitamins and the TP and got out of there. Probably the first time ever that I didn't even spend a hundred dollars!

When I walked to the bedroom a few minutes ago, I could hear raindrops on the roof of the RV. You can't hear it up in front over the noise of the crowd at the Gonzaga basketball game that Forry is watching on TV...

No comments:

Post a Comment