Sunday, December 14, 2014

FOG?

Things looked a bit strange when I first looked out the window this morning. It was FOGGY out there! I have not seen fog in Arizona before. This is the view out the front windshield across the Verde River Valley as I looked out --


It didn't last long. By the time Forry got up an hour or so later, it was only foggy down by the river and even that burned off within an hour.

This is what I was talking about when I said the Palo Verde tree was shedding all over the rug under our chairs --


This was taken this morning. Remember that Forry had swept it all off just two days ago! He got a chance this afternoon to try out his new toy, his early Christmas present.



It actually worked very well -- and he was pleased with it. (I had been worried that that the blossoms as they dried may have worked themselves into the weave of the rug and would stubbornly stick.)

No comments:

Post a Comment