Thursday, December 11, 2014

Check Off Two More

Well, my list is getting shorter. I may get it finished yet.

Today, I got the Christmas Cards done. I was a bit frustrated as I couldn't find a picture of the two of us that I really liked. Actually, I didn't find very many pictures of us at all. I guess I'm going to have to become a bit more intentional about us posing once in a while. After futzing about it for a couple of days, I finally decided to go with a stock picture for the front of the card and just use a couple of smaller ones of us and Auntie Violet on the inside along with a short letter.

In some ways, I really like SendOutCards. It can make things much easier for someone on the road. But it's program for addresses is fairly primitive if you are used to something like Access. Every time I made a change or deleted an address, I had to go back to the beginning and make sure the right names were checked (since I also use it to send birthday cards, etc., there are many single names on my address list, not just couples or families.). But I finally got the job done. One more checked off!

I also was able to check off getting sibling gifts ordered. Now I still have to get the gifts for the kids and gkids in the mail. The list IS getting shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment