Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Taking Care of Business...

It's been one of those days. I spent a great portion of it just taking care of stuff. I had a stack of filing to do from the box of mail we got last week. plus the letters that came in the box of mail yesterday. (All of which glitters due to the decorated swag from the grandkids that was also in the box...!) There were several papers from the Farm Service Agency office which needed to be signed, so we got those taken care of.

There was a survey from Uhlmann's RV where we had had some work done on Auntie Violet before we left for Arizona. I usually discard surveys, but I was glad to go ahead and fill this one out. I cannot brag enough about how well the Chehalis, Washington dealership treats us!

I had the Priority Mail little boxes I had picked up at the Post Office yesterday. I put them together and packed the little ornaments and got them addressed to the kids. We'll take them to the Post Office tomorrow.

I even got ambitious and put a load of bathroom rugs into the washer and swept and mopped the floor. Not that it needed it or anything like that! Forry hung the grandkids' swag on the RV window and took a bag of cans over to the office recycle bin. And that's the way the day went. Lots of little chores and tasks that used up the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment