Sunday, December 28, 2014

FOOTBALL, FOOTBALL, BASKETBALL

It's that time of year. If there's not a football game on TV, there's a Gonzaga basketball game to watch. There's no point in getting upset about it or even making a fuss. It just is. I settle in with my current book on the iPad and pretty much ignore most of it. My theory about basketball games is that you only need to watch the last ten minutes anyway.

Forry has been frustrated today because the Seahawks game is not being broadcast here, so I've had to go on-line every once and a while to update him. He wasn't very happy the first half with the 6-0 score, but his disposition has improved greatly during the second half!

I spent some time this afternoon updating the built-in Garmin in Toad II. We have a life-time map plan, so it is a matter of finding the right cords in the cupboard (at least the bags they are in are all labeled!). Then I just had to go on-line to the Garmin.com site and down-load the updates.

It was another chilly day here today.  I think this wintery weather is covering the whole southwest. We've had some absolutely gorgeous sunsets.

No comments:

Post a Comment