Tuesday, March 3, 2015

A Busy Day

I was up early this morning. The hotel registration for this summer's Mennonite Church USA biannual assembly opened up at 10 AM Eastern time this morning. That's 8 AM here in Arizona which is a bit early for me. But I got on line and got our hotel room about quarter after. It's probably a good thing as I heard later that the site was having trouble and not taking reservations.

As long as I was up and on the computer, I went ahead and took care of this month's bills on BillPay as well. All done - and I didn't need a single stamp! Then I took Forry's phone and paid a couple of his bills as well.

A couple of hours later, Forry and I headed into Fountain Hills and did some long overdue grocery shopping. Anyone who reads this blog knows how much I dislike grocery shopping and even more the necessary putting away of said groceries, so I'll leave it at that.

There were still lots of heavy clouds around the valley today and I think we even had one little rain shower. It's supposed to be really nice tomorrow. I sure hope so as it's the first Spring Training Cactus League game for the Mariners. I'm curious to see where our seats are and how far we're going to have to walk from the Reserved Parking area.


No comments:

Post a Comment