Monday, June 29, 2015

Cabin Fever

Other than the trip to the doctor, Forry has been pretty much cooped up in the RV since he got home from the hospital. He's more than ready to start venturing out a bit. We had planned to meet up with our friends Colleen and Dennis for an early dinner this evening. They are on their way to a 4th of July gig in Montana and we had planned to meet up for a short visit. But, they are once again fighting nasty colds, so elected not to chance passing them on to us. Bummer!

So instead, I took Forry with me when I went down to the office to pay the next month's rent. Instead of walking, I drove down, then he got out of the car and walked to the office with me. We talked about going next door to McD's for ice cream, but neither of us had brought our wallets.

This evening I drove over the two blocks or so to Patty's Taco Truck 2 to get dinner and again took him with me. He walked from the car to the truck to order a steak quesadilla, then walked back to sit down and wait until my taco and his quesadilla were ready. I think he just enjoyed getting out of the house.

We've had a couple of very warm showers today which have lowered the temperature outside by about five degrees. It was raining when I was out emptying the tanks and taking out the garbage and recyclables. The rain drops were so warm, they weren't even refreshing!

No comments:

Post a Comment