Saturday, June 6, 2015

Polish Dogs

It's no secret that Forry loves Costco's Polish Dogs. They are his idea of a gourmet meal. Lately, it seems like we've gone to Costco too early in the day to get dinner and too late to get lunch.

We ran out of our latest box of K-cups yesterday. After complaining about the taste of the samples we had that I wanted to use up, we decided we needed to go over to Costco and restock. Since it's Saturday, I knew it would be crowded, so I suggested we go late in the afternoon and pick up Polish Dogs on our way out for supper. So we did.

And it was crowded. Spokane has two Costco warehouses and I am beginning to think they really need another. They get a lot of Canadian customers at the Valley store similar to the one in Bellingham. It's hard to find a place to park. And it's even worse inside - you feel like they need a traffic cop at some of the aisles.

I got the coffee we wanted, then hit the fresh produce for some blueberries, cherries and papayas. There were some good looking California apricots, but every box I looked at had at least one moldy one in it, so I passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment