Friday, June 5, 2015

TANKS!

We've been full-timing almost nine years at this point. I have assiduously avoided anything to do with draining the tanks. I do most of the set-up, hooking up electricity and water, etc. but I have drawn the line at the sewer hoses. (I've occasionally had to go out and push the button or tap the line when Forry's had problems, but that's been the extent of it.)

However, even though Forry thinks he won't have any problem draining tanks after his surgery next week, I am not so sure. So, over his protestations, today I went with him and actually drained the tanks. I definitely learn by doing. It wasn't enough for him to tell me how to do it. I had to actually do it myself! So under his  rather close supervision, I did it this afternoon...

Since everything is already hooked up - the sewer hose that is - it's really just a matter of opening a valve and pushing some buttons. That's assuming that everything works the way it is supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment