Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I'm Feeling Blue...

I would/should be in Kansas City right now. The Biennial Mennonite Church Assembly started today. I made a decision the week after Forry's surgery that it would be better for both of us if I didn't go. I stand by that being the wisest decision, but can't help but feel a bit left out when I read the comments on FaceBook about some of the happenings.

I did get a text from Son-in-law Todd this morning telling me that a Readers' Theatre script I had written for an Executive Board meeting was used to open worship this morning. That did my heart good - especially since he said I was given credit for it.

It's otherwise been a good day today. It was hot again, but we kept the A/C running until late this evening. It's been three weeks since Forry's surgery. He said this morning that he felt the best he had since before he had surgery.

1 comment:

  1. We miss you in Kansas City buy understand. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete