Saturday, December 28, 2013

Laundry and ?

Not too much happening here at Auntie Violet's today. It was another gorgeous day with lots of sunshine and very little wind. The RV Resort here at Eagle View is filling up as many Snowbirds wait until after Christmas to head south. I'm sure that by next week, it will be almost entirely full.

The fellow who washed and waxed our rig when we arrived seem to keep constantly busy. It seems that almost every rig that comes in is ready to get cleaned up. They seem to do at least one every day, sometimes two. I watch them polishing the wax jobs and can just imagine how muscular they must be.

We again walked the perimeter of the park today. Rather Forry rode and I walked... I would like to take a survey to see how many of the rigs have dogs. And for some reason, this park seems to be attractive to people with big dogs. And of course, you've got to have two of them. I've even seen a pair of mastiffs being walked. Today we met a man with what he said was an Italian Grayhound. It looked a lot like a whippet with the most delicate leg bones. The owner said it is the smallest of the greyhound breed.


I did do three loads of laundry today. I hadn't done any since the week before Christmas, so I guess it was about time. Other than that, it was a quiet day. I fixed potato soup for supper and that was about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment