Friday, August 22, 2014

CPAP Checkup

We had to get a bit organized this morning as Forry had an appointment at the Apria store this afternoon. They needed to download the card from his CPAP machine to prove that he is using it sufficient hours per night to satisfy the the insurance company. Because the baseline requirement is at least four hours per night and the card shows he is using it an average eight and a half per night, I don't think that is going to be any problem.

I noticed this morning that the freezer door on our refrigerator/freezer was not quite closed and the egg, sausage and cheese sandwiches I took out for breakfast were already beginning to thaw. When we got back from the CPAP appointment, I took advantage of the state of the freezer and went ahead and started defrosting it. I had not purchased any meat the last time we were at Costco as I was thinking the defrosting was a task that needed to be done. I used the cooler we bought last week at The General Store to temporarily store what food was left in the freezer.  Since we haven't been using the ice maker, the water from automatic defrost had accumulated and frozen in that area. We ended up using my hair drier to help hasten the thawing.

With both the refrigerator and freezer clean, it's amazing how much room there is. I envision a trip to Costco in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment