Sunday, August 3, 2014

Macbeth Reprise

I've posted my blog the last couple of nights using my iPad. I have no way of posting pictures from my camera to my iPad, so I had to wait until we got home to share some of the pictures of my family as they acted their various parts in Macbeth. First up is Son-in-law Scott in his guise as the Old Man:


Then there is Granddaughter Claire playing the oldest daughter of Macbeth's rival McDuff:


She and her mother, Lady McDuff, discuss the goings on in the kingdom --


 Just before Macbeth's assassins arrive and execute them both--


And carry them off --
(Claire says it's not easy to stay limp -- it can be hard on her stomach!)


 Later we see Grandson Varick in chain mail (left) as one of the English soldiers who come to fight Macbeth --


But alas, his encounter with Macbeth ends in his death by sword as well:


Scott, playing the head of the English troops, as he hears that Macbeth has killed his son --


The Rexburg/Blackrock Amphitheater is outdoors and the stage is not lit, so some of the scenes towards the end of the play are quite dark...

No comments:

Post a Comment