Tuesday, August 19, 2014

More Cleaning,,


Actually, it's been a rather boring day. I washed a load of clothes, then got ambitious and scrubbed the steps and the screen door coming into the RV.  I've been wanting to do it for a while, but I am one of the world's best procrastinators.There is funny black stuff on the steps -- sorta like sandpaper to make them more non-slip. It doesn't clean up very well. I could scrub it with the brush, but then I couldn't wipe it up. The cloth just stuck to it. I think the way to really clean it would be to take a hose to it. But then I wouldn't want that much water in the RV...!

I think it's been a while since I scrubbed the screen on the screen door. It still had "doggy drool" from our last visit to Sister Sherry's farm. And lots and lots of dust!

Before I completely ran out of energy, I got a new bucket of sudsy water and started in on the passenger side chair. Besides the normal dirt, it also collects hand prints from everyone coming up the stairs. The seat and the dashboard are what we both seem to use as handholds as we come in and out...

And that's about the extent of my day. We listened to the Mariners game this afternoon when they beat the Phillies -- though they almost threw it away in the 9th. Thank goodness for Rodney who came in and got the last out!

No comments:

Post a Comment