Sunday, April 12, 2015

A Quiet Rest Day

What a lovely day we have had. Showers this morning, then over to BJ's to meet Janny and Jerry for lunch. What lovely people they are. The parents of our youngest son-in-law Todd, they are fun to chat with. And chat we did! I think we spent a good two and a half hours just visiting and catching up. And a very brief time of that was spent eating...

We made a very necessary trip to a nearby Albertson's grocery store for a few groceries, then back home just in time to watch Nelson Cruz hit his second home run to help the Mariners win their game. The rest of the afternoon was spent just resting.

We are trying to decide our plans for the next few days. I would like to spend a day with my sister at her Touchet farm, but that would not get us to Spokane in time for Forry's appointment with his primary care provider. We may have to go directly to Spokane and come down to visit Sister Sherry later. I'll call in the morning to see if I can get Forry's appointment postponed for a day.

I guess we're back to the plans in jello!

No comments:

Post a Comment