Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Busier Tuesday

I need some sleep! I was up earlier today than yesterday even. I set the alarm on my phone for six, but I thought a few more winks wouldn't hurt. I finally got up about quarter after and was soon ready to leave for town to pick up Forry. He was up and dressed and waiting for the doctor when I arrived at the Sleep Institute at seven. We waited another twenty or thirty minutes until it was our turn to talk with the doc. (There were six people at the Institute last night with three nurses in attendance.)

Turns out he hadn't liked the periods of apnea Forry was still showing during the night (there is tattle-tale card in the CPAP machine that records all that). Dr. Elmer though perhaps he was going to need supplementary oxygen, but that part is fine as his O2 levels never dropped below 90% all night. What he finally decided to do was to increase the pressure level of the machine. And then see Forry again in September. There is another more sophisticated machine he could get (to the tune of about 5K), but Dr. Elmer wants to try the increased pressure first.

I was definitely not in any mood to do any shopping or errands, but did rally enough to go check out the Park Lane RV Park out on Sprague. They do have monthly rentals and are quite a bit closer to town than out here in Cheney. We made tentative plans with them to move over there after our time is up here at Ponderosa Falls on the 29th.

Finally, made it home and we both were ready for a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment