Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Camping World AND Costco

We did get to sleep in a bit this morning, thank goodness! I was up about eight, enjoying a cup of coffee when Forry wandered out. I finished up the filing needed after the big box of mail, then wrote a check for the first half of this year's Property taxes for Adams County. They just keep going up and up every year. I'm just thankful they don't have to be paid all at once.

We needed to restock our supply of blue tablets for the gray and black tanks, so made a trip way out to the Spokane Valley to Camping World. We added some water filter inserts and a new outside rug (the old one disintegrated in the Arizona sun) to the tab while we were there.

From there we went back towards town and made an overdue stop at Costco to pick up vitamins. I looked for shirts for both of us, but didn't find any with a pocket for Forry nor anything I like for me. I added some fresh blueberries and some tomatoes and avocados to the cart. Seems like you just cannot leave Costco without spending at least a hundred dollars!

We stopped by the post office on the way back to mail the checks I wrote this morning. And that was about the extent of our day. Time to watch Nashville and then the Mariners game.

No comments:

Post a Comment