Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Shearing Time!

This morning meant more laundry -- I'm still not sure how I managed to let it pile up so. I also washed the sheets and probably should wash some towels, but I'm ready to stop for a while.

This afternoon we went to get Forry's hair cut. It's been almost a year, and it was l-o-n-g! The lady who cut it last year met us at the door of her shop, very apologetic that she had double-booked herself. She wandered if it would be all right if her colleague cut Forry's hair. He did a very nice job, but it is short - and most of the blond is gone!


His curls are still there, but I am amazed at how white it's gotten...


That's one more task checked off of our to-do list. If we keep this up, we might get it all done. We did get a call from the Cardiology office setting up the appointment for his pre-surgical clearance check next month. We keep checking them off...

No comments:

Post a Comment