Thursday, April 23, 2015

Another Busy Day

I was still in bed this morning, but thankfully awake, when I got a call from my Brother Patrick. He was calling to solidify our plans for the weekend as he and his family will all be in Spokane for the WSU scrimmage on Saturday. I had just hung up (Hmm, I guess one doesn't hang up the phone any more - you shut it off...) the phone when Erin called from the Hair Company to set up an appointment for Forry to get a much needed haircut.

Forry had an appointment early this afternoon at Northwest Orthopedics to see Dr. Powers. We walked in the door to see my old friend Emily who was working the desk. She used to work with me many years ago at the hospital in Ritzville when I was the administrator. Even though we were quite early, we very quickly got in to see the doctor. As I had suspected he would, he wants Forry to get another MRI before surgery. His last one was in September of 2013, so it's been a while.

Dr. Powers wants to expedite getting the surgery scheduled as he had had to postpone it last Fall due to emergencies. It still sounds like it will be late May or even early June before it can be set. We'll learn more in the next couple of days...

After the orthopedist visit, we went north to the Driver Licensing Office. Both of our Driver's Licenses expire on our birthdays in May. I think it actually took longer to drive out there than it took to get the licenses. Talk about an efficient operation. We took a number when we walked in the door, but barely sat down before our numbers were called. I had a trainee who had only been on the job for one week, but she knew what she was doing. We got our pictures taken, gave up $108, got our temporary licenses and were on our way.


No comments:

Post a Comment