Monday, August 22, 2011

The New Crown

Today was the big day -- my new crown was finally ready.  We drove down to Moses Lake late this morning getting there in time for my 2 PM appointment.  The crown was a nice fit.  I actually waited longer for the Dr. Froese to come put it in then it took to actually do it.  The only hitch was that my nite guard now now longer fit, but it only took him a bit of sanding to get that taken care of.

As she was working today, I did get to give my niece Becky a big hug that will have to last until we come back this way next spring.

We went over to Columbia Crest to see our good friend Vic.  He is really doing lots better after his knee surgery and is ambulating up and down the length of the hall (with rest stops).  It was a nice bonus that his daughter Pam was there and we had a chance to visit with her.

The only other task we had in Moses Lake was to pick up three gallons of Schaeffer Oil for Auntie Violet so that she can go for her oil change next week.  We thought about eating out in Cheney on our way home, but the Chinese place we like is closed on Mondays, so we settled for Mickey D's.

No comments:

Post a Comment