Thursday, April 5, 2012

Blog2Print

 My 2011 edition of my Blog2Print book arrived today. It's a book that has the blogs I posted during 2011. I'd like to order it in January, but I always wait until they have their 15% discount sale. This year that didn't happen until March. The book has all of my blog posts from the whole year, so it gets pretty thick -- and expensive.


There are two formats you can use. In one, each blog post and its pictures has its own page. In the format I use, they fit a couple of blogs and the pictures onto the page. It's a good inch thick that way -- it would really be fat if I did it the first way.


This is the third Blog2Print book I have purchased. I did not blog the first year or so when we were on the road. The first book covers late 2008 and 2009, the second is 2010. The last two years I have blogged pretty much daily, so the books are fat.

They are pretty much like having diaries. It's sort of fun to browse through them and see what we have all done over the past year -- sometimes we find we had forgotten about some of the places we had been or what we had done. I would hope that someday my grandchildren or great-grands or great-greats might find them of interest...

1 comment: