Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wednesday

Well, I think the cold snap had passed. It was chilly enough last night that I seriously thought about digging out long-sleeved pajamas. Today it's been warm with no wind and the temperature made it up into the high eighties. Leslie had told me that when they were here this winter, you could always tell when there had been a cold snap by all the little propane tanks lined up by the big tank waiting to be re-filled. When I went for my walk tonight, sure enough, a whole line of them were awaiting attention.

We finished up the Toad today, vacuuming out the floor in front of the back seats before laying them back down. Toad is now a bit more organized. I found a bag that the blankets fit into and another to put all of the bungee cords in. I'm sure glad we got the biggest share of the work done earlier when it was a lot cooler.

There was another nice Mariner's game tonight with Seattle beating Detroit 9-1. They've had a rough start this season, so it was nice to see them win two games in a row and sweep Detroit.


1 comment:

  1. Are you heading to this opposite corner of the country?

    ReplyDelete