Sunday, April 15, 2012

Resting Up


I sure was tired today! One thing I'm beginning to realize more and more. I don't snap back the way I used to. It just seems to take a little longer every trip. I haven't even emptied my carry-on suitcase...

We watched the Mariners game and enjoyed seeing them beat Oakland 5-3. We actually watched Bull Riding twice. They had a 15-15 this afternoon (top 15 riders matched against the top 15 bulls), then broadcast the regular show from the Indianapolis Arena this evening. Made for a nice afternoon of TV watching.

These are pictures of another plant with flowers that I have not identified:


It's by itself outside the door of one of the more permanent RV Park residents. I've not seen any others like it, but it sure is pretty.


One of the things I really enjoyed while I was in Indiana was getting to see all of the tulips and daffodils in bloom as we drove back and forth from the motel to the church where we were meeting. The church ladies had bouquets of spring flowers all around the meeting areas that included lilacs and bleeding hearts as well. All of the flowers that don't grow in the south! I've missed them.


No comments:

Post a Comment