Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thursday

The heat is back with a vengeance. It was in the high nineties today and it got a bit miserable. I should have turned on the AC, but I was busy and by the time I realized how hot Auntie Violet had gotten inside, it was already starting to cool down outside. You can bet I'll pay more attention tomorrow.

You can tell I've been on a cleaning spree. I had a whole washing machine load of cleaning cloths and towels. I should take time to wash rugs tomorrow as well. Then I'll have pretty much caught up.

It's looking like we will be staying here through Sunday. We have an appointment on Monday at the RV Repair shop in Kissimmee to deal with Auntie Violet's incontinence problem. We'll spend the weekend here, then head in that direction for a night or two -- or however long it takes them to figure out what's going on. The only good thing about it is that her leakage is fresh water...


No comments:

Post a Comment