Saturday, April 14, 2012

Home Again, Home Again

My, Auntie Violet looked so good when we drove into Mouse Mountain RV Park tonight after Forry had picked me up at Orlando International Airport. My flight arrived 20 minutes early. As I only had my carry-on bag (I was only gone two nights), I was out and waiting at the curb fifteen minutes or so before he got there. Actually my flight from South Bend to Atlanta had been 25 minutes ahead of schedule as well.

I made a comment on Facebook this morning that I didn't know whether I was enjoying the singing or the speakers more this morning. Willard Metzger, Executive Director of Mennonite Church Canada, gave a very inspiring sermon with a lot of good food for thought. It was a good set of meetings with opportunities to re-connect with many of the people I've worked with over the years -- many, many good hugs.

It's good to be back home ( 'cause home is wherever we're parked!) and know that I get to sleep in my own bed tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment