Tuesday, April 10, 2012

More Around the Park

We had another fairly quiet day at home today. I did some laundry and a bit of cleaning, but that's about it. Forry's had his nose in the new Sudoku book that Leslie gave him before they left. The following pictures are some I took around the park this evening when I was out walking.

This "Mickey" is one of several around the park. There is a fellow here who makes them for sale --


It's interesting how this shot turned out. The globes are actually blue, but the blue color is reflected on the building while the globes look white --


I'm not sure what these flowers are -- they're down in the bottoms of these grass clumps. Five petals with a red spot in the middle of each...


It was working on the start of a pretty sunset when I was out walking --


 When I got back to the RV, Forry had taken this picture --


It was in the nineties again today, but cooled off nicely this evening. At least it was comfortable to be out walking. We've noticed there is a lot more activity around the park when it is a bit cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment