Monday, April 23, 2012

Gettin' Ready

Since we are leaving on Friday (at least that's the current jello set-up...), we've started thinking about getting things organized. We've been here for two months. You can sure tell it by all of the stuff that we've gotten out and used - and haven't put away!

Today we got started on Toad. He's been pretty neglected and his untidy, dusty interior was beginning to really get to me. It was another cool breezy day - though sunny - which made for nice working outside. I decided the easiest way to go about this was to do one portion at time. Today we tackled the front seat. Vacuuming, dusting, wiping out and using Armor-all.

Tomorrow we will clean the seats and the inside of the windows. Then start on the rear which has the seats folded down so that all the chairs and my three-wheeler fit. We want to do some re-organizing and re-arranging.

As I said, it was cool today. When I went for a walk this evening I actually got chilly. I think we have gotten the edge of the nor'easter that dumped 18 inches of snow in northern New York during the weekend. I saw another interesting tomato container garden today --


No comments:

Post a Comment