Saturday, April 7, 2012

Out and About

We were out and about today checking on how long it will take us to go from Mouse Mountain RV Park to Orlando International Airport for my flight to the Executive Board meeting in Elkhart, Indiana next week. It's a good thing we did as it took about a half hour longer than we had thought. My flight leaves at 5:30 AM on Thursday, so we're going to have to have a very early start!

We stopped on our way back for dinner at Crisper's, then picked up the tea bags and spot remover that I had forgotten to get when I got groceries last week. As we were driving home, we noticed that the magnolia trees are in bud --


These fat white buds sticking up so tall will open into beautiful flowers in a couple of days. I can hardly wait to see them --


As  we walked tonight, I did see a cactus plant -- and it had buds on it!


It looks as if it is a pretty old plant that has been in a pot for some time. There are several buds beginning to show --


We saw this Class C motorhome spinning in the breeze --


It has cooled down a great deal today. The thermometer read 77 degrees when we went out walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment