Monday, January 13, 2014

New Neighbors

We got new neighbors today, actually we've gotten a whole bunch of new neighbors. When we stopped by the office today, Ron said every site was now full or reserved.

These new neighbors actually just moved to a new site. They've been along the fence down from us about six sites. Today they moved across the road just kitty-corner from us. The reason I am intrigued by these people is because of their dogs. It's not unusual for people to travel with dogs, even two dogs. But, it is unusual for those dogs to be mastiffs. Sister Sherry has a pack of mastiffs. I've become quite fond of these gentle giants.


I haven't had a chance to chat with the owners, but now that they are our neighbors, I'm sure I'll have a chance. The fawn dog is about six inches taller than the brindle one.


The owners have this fairly large -- for RVers anyway -- pen that they let the dogs out in. When I think about the amount of space Sister Sherry's dogs have to run in I feel kinda sorry for them!


We took a quick trip into Fountain Hills this afternoon to Safeway for groceries. I had a list, but not a very complete one. It really ticks me off when I get home and realize I didn't pick up some of the things I wanted! I'd blame it on old age, but alas, it's not a new phenomenon...

1 comment:

  1. I pondered living in a place like that one day going from one spot to another. Whats it like is it nice? It must be interesting for people to come and go on the fly.

    ReplyDelete