Thursday, July 10, 2014

FINALLY!

It's almost hard to believe, but Apria actually came through this morning! We were over at their office on N Foothills Drive a little before 9 AM. We had a short wait, then Respiratory Therapist Larry began the set-up routine. Forry had tried both a full face and a nose mask when he had his sleep study test a month ago!) and thought he preferred the full face mask, so that's what Larry set him up with.

The CPAP machine itself is much smaller then I had anticipated. It's the unit on the left. The piece on the right is the humidifier that adds moisture to the air in the tubing.


We had to make a quick run into Cheney this afternoon to pick up some distilled water for the humidifier. While we were at Safeway, I picked up a few groceries and validated my new debit card. This is the third new card I have had in as many months. I personally have not had any problems, but it seems that different stores have had problems. So, as a precaution, Spokane Teachers Credit Union sends me out a new debit card -- and tells me to destroy the previous one. The only problem with that is that it also means a new PIN number. And I have all kinds of trouble remembering them without transposing numbers!


No comments:

Post a Comment