Saturday, July 19, 2014

More Smoke

It is smokier tonight then it has been here at Ponderosa Falls RV Park. Some idiots started another  fire near here by Fish Lake while they were target shooting this afternoon. It's one thing to have all the lightening started fires -- we don't need dumbkofs starting them too.

It was fairly cool last night. It's the first time in a long time that I actually pulled up and used the blanket. It may have been because we got to bed so late. The Mariners lost to the Angels 3-2 in the 16th inning last night after midnight! Now it's the 8th inning of tonight's game and they are again tied 1-1.

I continued my methodical slow cleaning again today. Today I cleaned the pot and pan cupboards under the stove and the horrible one under the sink. Forry brought in one of our outdoor tables from Toad II and I used it to stack all the stuff from under the sink. I got down on my hands and knees to get into the back of that rather deep cupboard. (I had to use a flashlight to see clear to the back). With the little table next to me, I couldn't quite get up. I had to crawl out backwards in order to have enough space to stand  up. I tell you, this getting old is NOT for sissies!

I stuck a can of tuna fish (that I found in the back of one of the cupboards I was cleaning) in the freezer late this afternoon, then used it when it was good and cold to make a tossed fresh vegetable tuna salad for supper. It's just too hot to cook and heat up the house more.

No comments:

Post a Comment