Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Here We Go Again...

I had an appointment early this afternoon at the Spokane Eye Clinic with Dr. Ranson to start the process for the cataract surgery on my left eye. He and his staff took a pretty good look at the right eye and seem happy with the way it has healed and my vision. So I am on the schedule to have the second surgery on the 8th.

We made a Costco run after we finished up at the Eye Clinic. I love this time of year with all of the fresh fruit! I came home with figs, apricots, two kinds of cherries, white peaches, blackberries and blue berries. Such a bounty.

The decisions of the Executive Board went up on the Mennonite Church USA website this afternoon as well as articles in Mennonite World Review and The Mennonite. I know that not everyone will be happy with the decision to leave any changes in the hands of the Delegate Body at the Biannual Assembly next summer. I appreciate all of the notes of support and prayer. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment