Monday, January 19, 2015

Another Beautiful Day

It was absolutely gorgeous today. Lots of blue skies and nice, nice warm air. As I was walking this afternoon, I met a couple of fellows that had just come in in an MCI bus conversion. They said they were actually locals from Fountain Hills and had just come in to dump their tanks... But, they enjoyed telling me how wonderful the weather was in this part of the world. As if I didn't already  know!

Today was laundry day. It's always nicer to do laundry on these warm days -- everything dries so much more quickly. From the amount of laundry I had, I think it had been a while since I have done it.

Enough light wispy clouds came in this evening over Four Peaks to make for a beautiful sunset. The light reflects from the west to turn the mountains pink and purple. Gorgeous!


No comments:

Post a Comment