Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Packing...

Back in another life, when I was still working, I kept a small bag of toiletries always packed. I traveled so much that it was easier than putting stuff together for every trip. I think I had duplicates of everything I needed, including a second curling iron. Nowadays, I have a few things like q-tips and toothpaste in a small bag, but that's about it. I only have meetings that I need to travel for three or four times a year. That's a lot different then once a week or more.

What it means is I need to think a bit more when I pack to make sure I have everything I need. I also have less choices in clothes to pack. I've given away or worn out most of my business casual clothing and don't have a lot of choices. This week's meeting was supposed to have been a conference call until it was decided we really needed to meet in person. There will be one more meeting in April and then the annual meeting in July at which time my second term is up. Thankfully, I am not eligible to serve another term!

My flight leaves Sky Harbor Airport in Phoenix at 9:55 tomorrow morning. That means we'll have to leave here by 8. Hopefully, I've got everything ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment