Friday, January 16, 2015

Paperwork

It's that time of year. The end of the year, beginning of the year paperwork is starting to collect. I spent some time this morning taking care of a bit of it. Part of it is just finding a place to accumulate what papers we're going to need for this year's income taxes. Of course, they all don't arrive at once, so you have to gather them up. Things like the interest statements from banks as well as W2 forms.

There was also the state forms that can be taken care of online. One was for the annual business license for the ranch. Then there was the tab renewal for Auntie Violet's license plate. Both of those I can do over the internet. Then the Skagit County Auditor will mail the tabs to us.

I had some banking to do as well. When I got everything done I took what I had to mail over to the office, to the Outgoing Mail basket. It was a warm walk! The sun was shining today and it was nice and hot. Now this is more what we come to Arizona for!

No comments:

Post a Comment