Friday, January 2, 2015

Clear Blue Sky

What a change we woke up to this morning! This is what the skies looked like yesterday and the day before as the rains moved through. You could not even see the mountains -


This is what it looked like this morning when we awoke to clear crisp blue skies. I'm sure glad that snow didn't come any closer!


We spent part of the afternoon taking down the icicle lights from the front of the RV then breaking down the luminaria bags. They were damp with lots of leaves and other debris from the Palo Verde tree along side. I took the light bulbs out so that Forry could roll them up in bubble wrap. After I wiped down the bags, I collapsed them, I'll leave them sit overnight to dry more before I put them back in the boxes.


Forry took a pliers and pulled the plugs from the water weights and drained them as much as he could. We decided to put them in the shower overnight to finish draining - and maybe dry out before we pack them away as well.


It may be hard to get them completely dry as the drain holes are offset on one side of the weights. Not exactly easy to drain.


No comments:

Post a Comment