Saturday, January 17, 2015

B & B

What a lovely nice warm sunny day today! Days like this are the reason I love Arizona in the winter time.

Too bad there were also basketball gamesand bull riding to watch. Otherwise we could have just stayed outside. Gonzaga University is on a roll, they won their game very handily this afternoon.

The Professional Bull Riders are in Madison Square Garden in New York City this weekend. CBS is broadcasting the riding both this evening and tomorrow. There will also be a 15/15 Contest (15 top riders against 15 top bulls) tomorrow that will be broadcast as well.

I did a fairly easy supper. Baked some Yukon Gold potatoes that are so good just served with butter and salt and pepper. I had the last of a frozen package of lime flavored chicken wings that I also baked. My freezer is getting emptier. I think it is almost time for for a Costco trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment