Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Day to Recover!


  • We decided last night that we needed to take a day off from running around in the wind -- we needed to recuperate! It was another VERY windy day today. When I went into the office to pay for one more night here at Meteor Crater RV Park, one of the staff told me that it's not going to blow tomorrow. I'll believe that when I see it!



  • I slept in this morning. It really felt good. I don't think I even stepped outside of Auntie Violet except for my trip to the office. We spent some time on the computer trying to decide where we would head next. I want to visit my Navajo friend in New Mexico, but she is off visiting her terminally ill brother in Albuquerque, so that may wait a while. We will move tomorrow to Red Rock State Park near Gallup.

No comments:

Post a Comment