Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Time to Pack


  • Small suitcase out of the car and into the bedroom - check

  • Underwear and other clothing out and packed - check

  • Meds counted out, put in little baggies - check

  • Cords for cell phone charger and Kindle charger found - check

  • Quart baggy of liquid stuff readied - check

  • Mini-computer found; battery charged - check

  • Late resolutions sent by email printed out - check

  • Directions to hotel printed - check

  • Boarding Pass printed - check

  • Portland weather forecast checked - check


  • I am quite annoyed at myself. I had made an assumption that by the time the Executive Board meeting in Portland, Oregon came around in April, we would already have been in the northwest. But the weather has been so crappy, we have just stayed here in Mesa enjoying the sunshine. So, I had to make airline reservations to fly from Phoenix to Portland. As it was already a bit late to be making reservations, I didn't even think about adding an extra day or two to my reservations.


  • As a result I am flying out in the morning for a meeting that begins at noon and coming back on Saturday afternoon after the last business session (arriving back in Phoenix by 8:30 in the evening). I could have at least spent the rest of the weekend with Daughter Dawn and her family. Spent time with my grand-children! As it is, I may end up with just a short visit tomorrow evening with Son-in-law Todd....

No comments:

Post a Comment