Monday, April 4, 2011

More Cacti!

I came around the corner when I was walking over to the office this morning to pick up the mail and saw this cactus that stopped me in my tracks it was so vivid!

In the bright morning sun, these flowers just popped out on the background of prickly pear --






Then I spotted this cactus -- I think it's a saguaro -- at another site --


There was quite a line at the mail room this morning. Lots of people were in the line to get their change of address delivered before they left for northern climes. It was interesting to listen to people talk about how many months they had been here and when they were coming back. There's only one window at the little post office here in the park and one person on duty, so it took quite a while before it was my turn to pick up the box Daughter Mary Mae had forwarded.



We're watching "Dancing With the Stars" after watching a rather disappointing Mariner's game. They totally out-hit the Texas Rangers, but just couldn't get those runners home...

No comments:

Post a Comment