Thursday, July 4, 2013

Day Four

Since we all got home late last night, I didn't have the heart to wake anyone up this morning. I got up about nine and read and did Words With Friends for a while. The girls and Forry woke up a little after ten. By the time everyone was up and dressed, we only had time for a quick stop at Starbucks before it was time to head downstairs for lunch.

We had two Delegate Sessions this afternoon. After the second session, I traded Forry for Havela and the two of us went to the Intercultural Dinner. I have shared my granddaughter's picture with my friends several times over the years and I think they enjoyed actually getting to meet her.

Megan Good from Albany, Oregon was the speaker at this evening's Worship Service. She gave a wonderful talk on artificial man-made boundaries and walls.

The girls are staying late for the Trash Fashion Show (all outfits made of reclaimed, recycled materials), but the oldsters were more than ready to head back to the hotel. Especially since we have an 8:30 Delegate Session in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment