Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Travel Inn Resort

We were tired today after all of the exertions of yesterday. It was after ten this morning before we really got going. I had to go into the office to finish our registration as we had arrived yesterday just as they were closing.

Then we headed into town to restock. Other than quick trips for specific items, we have not made a big grocery run since we had gotten to Oregon. Since we had gone to the Safeway in Aberdeen the last time we were here, we went to the one in Shelton today. We ended up with quite a lot of groceries, but I couldn't believe when I discovered tonight that I didn't have any salad dressing of the kind I like, just Forry's awful blue cheese stuff!

I don't know what rationale makes people say they have a resort instead of a campground. There certainly is nothing here that I would consider a resort, not even a hot tub! It's kind of a funny layout. You drive through the Maplewood Resort, a 55+ RV Park with sites for sale, then down the hill into the Travel Inn Resort which is a K/M Property. However, the sales brochure for Maplewood also lists K/M as the contact for purchasing...


It was partly cloudy today and we actually had drops of rain off and on even though the temperature remained around 85 most of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment