Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Laundry Day!

It was a beautiful day today, but we hardly stuck our noses outside all day. As I posted on Facebook, I swear that the laundry just sits in that bedroom hamper and MULTIPLIES! There is no way that the two of us could manage to get so many clothes dirty all by ourselves.

Be that as it may, I spent the day with the washing machine. Now, Auntie Violet has clean clothing hanging all over inside. I do wish that RV parks would get with the green movement. I can't remember when we've stayed at an RV park that didn't forbid outdoor clotheslines or portable clothes dryers. I guess they're all scared of being perceived as "trailer park trash..."

After winning their first two games -- and running up an eight game winning streak -- the Mariners lost their third game with the Cleveland Indians this afternoon. We had been hoping for a third sweep, but Cleveland was only too happy to win one today, getting three runs in the first inning. It's really been fun to watch the last several games to see both the young and older players doing so well.


No comments:

Post a Comment