Tuesday, March 22, 2016

A Better Day?

I thought today was going to be another miserable one as that's the way it started out. But as the day went on, I actually started feeling better. I'm hoping that this will be the end of it. It's been a long week.

We laid low again today just resting. We visited by phone with Granddaughter Havelita and our Baby Kahlyn who turned 8 months old today. She's getting to be quite the chatterbox, giving her Mommy competition on the phone. We will see her in June when they come to Oregon for Granddaughter Kyra's graduation - I can hardly wait!

Talked with Sister Sherry later. She said it was very windy there after getting a half inch of rain last night. It got very windy here today as well. Only we've had no recent rain, so it was also very dusty. I guess it was bad enough in Utah they closed I-40 for a while.

I actually felt good enough this evening to make some stuffed peppers for supper. With the rice in the ground beef mixture, we used to call them porcupines.

No comments:

Post a Comment